Giving To The Mission
Thank you for your interest in supporting the ministries and giving to the mission of Neighborhood Church.
Support your church
Your financial support and generosity allow us to create the quality environments that inspire you and your family to live like Jesus.
Make changes to your automated giving
This summer, we are transitioning to a new online giving platform called Pushpay. It is our goal to complete this process within the next two months, so we need your help to move your current online giving to the new system. It’s a simple, two-step process that will take no more than ten minutes.
Other Ways To Give
Send a Text
Text NCVISALIA to 77977. You’ll receive a reply containing a link with instructions to give.
Keep In MindMessage & data rates may apply. For help, reply HELP or STOP to cancel.
The PushPay App
You don’t have to wait until Sunday! The PushPay app allows you to give from your smartphone anytime and anywhere during the week.
Get the app
Make checks payable to Neighborhood Church. Our mailing address is:
5505 W. Riggin Avenue
Visalia, CA 93291
Why Do We Give?
We believe the top competitor for our devotion to Jesus is money (Matthew 6:24). Giving allows us to demonstrate that He is more important to us than material things.
We believe you can’t outgive God, so when you’re trusting Him with your tithes and offerings we know that He will bless the rest (Proverbs 3:9-10 and Malachi 3:10-12).
We think Christians should be the most generous people (2 Corinthians 9:6) on earth to support worthy causes, and there is no organization with more potential to change the world than the local church (Ephesians 3:10)!
Frequently Asked Questions About Giving
Why Give Digitally?
We live in a digital age. Information travels around the world quickly because it travels around the world digitally. Videos are captured digitally and immediately uploaded to YouTube. Paying bills online is now a common occurrence, increasing tenfold in the last decade. So it’s time for Neighborhood Church to embrace digital giving. Here are some reasons why:
- We live in a cashless society. It seems like the only person who uses checks these days is the person in front of you in the express checkout line at the grocery store. Because of the proliferation of credit and debit cards, a large percentage of people who attend church services don’t have cash or checks with them.
- Recurring online gifts create consistency.
- You can give 24/7, not just during church gatherings. More opportunities to contribute to the mission and vision of our church. Give when your are sick or out of town.
- We depend on weekly contributions to keep the church running.
- Digital giving helps you become a disciplined giver. In 1 Corinthians 8-9, Paul challenged the Corinthian believers to give intentionally, deliberately, and at a pre-determined time. Digital giving helps you be intentional with your generosity
How Does It Work?
This website enables online giving through a safe and secure web interface. With Online giving:
- You control HOW you give and WHEN you give. You can give a recurring gift (i.e. on payday) or a one time gift.
- You can cancel any time.
- Your identity and information are safe.
- Neighborhood Church has no access to your bank account or other sensitive information.
- You can check your giving statement 24/7/365.
Try it for a short time. You don’t have to make a life-long commitment to digital giving, just try it for a few months. You can change your giving profile at any tim